In today's rapid development of technology, professional touch screen monitors provide great convenience for our work and life, but also make people more and more inseparable from it. Now the cost-effective touch screen display life is not short, but its maintenance is still worthy of our attention.
Do not use it in the high temperature sun for a long time. When the ambient temperature reaches 40 ℃, the capacitive screen of the touch screen will drift, which will lead to the direct scrapping of the touch screen display for a long time.
The electromagnetic field must be avoided during use, because the magnetic field will cause temporary failure of the capacitive screen (serious or even permanent damage). Pay attention to magnetic items such as speakers, and keep them away from the touch screen display.
The electrostatic effect is easy to break down the capacitive screen. Although the glass on the surface of the capacitive screen of the touch screen display has undergone a certain antistatic treatment, it can only withstand static electricity under a certain intensity, so you must pay attention when choosing a protective film for the touch display module. Try to choose a protective film with strong anti-static ability.
Because oil, sweat, etc. touch the touch screen, a dense conductive layer will be formed on it and cause the screen to drift, so the touch screen display should be kept away from oil and sweat.
All in all, while electronic products are convenient to use, we need to take care of them from the details, and high-quality touch-screen displays are no exception. Pay attention to the above 4 points, not only can the excellent performance of the machine be brought into full play, it can not only prolong its service life but also reduce unnecessary economic losses.